Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
60PlusWinger

Can any Warrior stick/rep guys help me out with F4LR construction?

As far as I know Warrior pro stock stick construction F4LR is a fused-mid kick stick with light blade kit (lighter foams) and Ribs in blade (slightly stiffer blade). The stick has 3k weave. I’ve seen this code on Dynasty AX1s but some are saying it’s an HD1 build with T4 being HD1 build but in true one piece. QR means new materials (more durable). Is it it’s own construction or tied to a retail build? 

@60PlusWinger I have a F4LR EK65 dressed as an Alpha QX. It doesn’t appear to have the same taper as my old HD1. It’s closer to my AK27SL with a ever so slightly different taper. It’s a little thicker. No visible signs of a fuse point on the EK65. The HD1’s had that weird fuse point higher up, the EK65 does not have that.

My guess, straight up one-piece mid kick with a lighter blade. Plays more like the HD1 than the QX or the AK27SL.

I know that F4 is for sure fused mid kick. T3/T4 are the one pieces hence T9 QRE/T8 QX/T3QR for QRL but this is a Burmistrov QRL dressed F4LR with 3k. My previous Burmistrov was a T3QR dressed as the QRL as well but actually one. Both had 3k. I know that EK 65 Bounces around a lot with flexes and builds but I’ve seen F4LR on an EK before. Dressed as an HD1.  I have also seen F4HD as the HD one build

That being said. I’d wager it’s a more traditional fuse point, not the fuse point on the HD1. Which would explain the extra thickness in the taper.

I assumed it was a stock HD1 merely because most EK65’s were labeled “HD1 dressed as”.

After dissecting some Getty images it looks like EK65 was an F4LR Guy 3k weave. His HD1 in 2016 were that build and QRLs in 16-17 were as well but now he is in T8 QX as of the last game of the season dressed as a QRE.