Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
colins

Jofa Classic Shoulder Pad Sizing

Does anyone know how the sizing runs on the Jofa Classic Sr. Shoulder pads? Pro Hockey Life carries these but has no sizing guide and I can't see them in person. Sizing starts at Medium (there's no Small), and runs Medium, Large, Extra Large and XX-Large.

I'm guessing that the Large in these is more in line with a Medium in a Bauer or CCM shouler pad? But I'd like to confirm before I order. For reference, I'm looking for the size that will fit 5'11 ~185lbs 41" chest.

Pic of the pads for reference: G0LPvUE.jpg

colins

Ordered and received these Jofa classic shoulder pads from Pro Hockey Life. Size Large was just big enough for me at 5'11 185bs. I had to loosen the back laces in fact to get a comfortable fit.

The velcro straps aren't overly long - they'll work OK for me especially once I break these in and the stretch a bit. But the Medium wouldn't have come close.

Compared to most other modern shoulder pads, I'll call the Medium in these a Small, the Large is like a Medium, and so on.

colins

• Like 1