Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

estovlo2

Grippy gloves?

I currently have a pair of Itech gloves and they have little leather squares on the fingers

and I've noticed it's really helped me grip the stick. I'm looking for a new pair of gloves though. Are there any gloves out there that have a similar idea or just some type of grip enhancement mechanism out there?

Thanks in advance.

Mission Helium H750 gloves have a really tacky goatskin on the palms which feels really nice and you dont have to buy grip sticks with these gloves.

They also have silcone finger tips to give you a tad more grip at the tips. They are excellent gloves at an even better price.

The TPS Response Plus gloves have didgitech palms that are grippy (all over, not just patches). I own a pair and I love the palms. The digitech is not the thinnest material out there, but the "grip" is not just a gimmick, it works (even on non-grip shafts).