Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
psulion22

What size extension for a Bauer Pro Stock SE model stick?

I just bought a second hand pro stock stick that is too short for me, so I need to add an extension.  However, it's a 1NSE which has thicker sidewalls than regular Sr level sticks.  I tried one for a regular Supreme stick I have and it didn't fit (though it was for a NXG, not the current lines).

Should I be getting a Jr sized one?  I don't really see an option for a Int. size.  Am I just going to have to shave down a wood one?

5 hours ago, psulion22 said:

I just bought a second hand pro stock stick that is too short for me, so I need to add an extension.  However, it's a 1NSE which has thicker sidewalls than regular Sr level sticks.  I tried one for a regular Supreme stick I have and it didn't fit (though it was for a NXG, not the current lines).

Should I be getting a Jr sized one?  I don't really see an option for a Int. size.  Am I just going to have to shave down a wood one?

Not sure about the NXG extension, but the latest Supreme 1S plug is slightly tapered at the end to make it easier to insert, and it fit some prostock 1S SE models I had that appeared to have thicker sidewalls.

I haven't seen any Int sized plugs. A wood one offers the most flexibility especially if you don't mind shaving/sanding them down.

colins