Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
soulchoice

Skate help (profile, pitch). CCM Bauer Quad profile

Hey everyone. Wanted to post this to see if anyone can shed insight on what may be the best resolution to this. I started off with a quad 1 profile on my 2017 supertacks(size 5.5). Loved the way it felt after an adjustment.

I have since also got a good deal on the 2017 Bauer Vapor 1x(size 5 as per 3d scan) with the 246 steel and also got the same quad 1 profile as well. 

Both steel on the CCM and Bauer skates are the stepsteel black. As mentioned I love how the CCM with the quad 1 profile felt. I didn't really like how the vapor felt skating though. Felt I was a little too much pitched forward on the balls of my feet. 

Also note when I put the same quad 1 steel on my mx3 (size 5.5), it felt fine and similar to the CCM ST. 

For the vapor 1x 246 quad 1, should I profile the steel to match the feel of the supertacks quad 1 skate or would something like a shim on the front of the 1x be tried first ?  I would just like the same feel as the CCM as I do like the vapor boot fit. 

Edited by soulchoice