Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
VegasHockey

Back to back testing of some new and current sticks

On 12/20/2021 at 3:22 PM, Buzz_LightBeer said:

I understand the R&D aspect of the price, but a big part of the rising costs is “because we can, and people will keep buying them.” (Bauer, I’m looking at you…)

the positive part is what was once a top of the line stick trickles technology down to models in subsequent years second and third tier sticks at a comparative bargain  

Yep Bauer wasn't stupid when they released the Vapor ADV for $369 (cdn) few years ago. 

On 12/21/2021 at 3:11 PM, start_today said:

I can’t even find a PlayStation in a 75flex p88. 

Took a shot with my PlayStation the other day and the thing shattered first shot.  Of course it was past the 30 days so I was screwed..  Was going to pick up a pair of new Hyperlite sticks but it was too expensive so I'm stuck trying another PS5.  Was thinking of using my old wide-screen OLED TV for a few games and maybe just wait for the Hyperlite's to come down in price..

Edited by Beflar