Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
VegasHockey

CCM revised the XS holder?

Bumping up an oooold thread. Does anyone know where to find the knurled version of the knob? The knob on my XS holders has gotten a bit gashed up and I should probably replace it. Figured I’d see if the knurled version is available since new holders will come with it. 

2v2eEVKSGx1YqB.jpg

I’m aware the other style is available if I need it https://www.icewarehouse.com/CCM_SpeedBlade_XS_Holder_Adjustment_Screw_Kit/descpage-CSHRP.html

Westside, the 'beefier' dial for the XS holder currently only comes with CCM's custom skate or Pro-Stock options as far as I am aware. However, the upcoming jetspeed skates set to release this summer are coming with a new dial and to my understanding it will be very similar in size and texture to the current custom skate dial. I would imagine they will also begin to produce replacement kits with the new dial once the skates hit the retail shelf.