Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

illpaseo116

Eagle glove sizing

I understand an eagle x70i is a 13" glove, but can anyone tell me how it compares to other brands as far as the size? Unfortunately there aren't any dealers near me so i can't try a pair on. Currently I'm using a 13" Gear glove, which fits fine. However, i tried on a 13" mission glove in the store last week and it was tiny, way too small for me. I want to get a better idea before i go dropping all the money on the internet. thanks!

PS- i would prefer a comparison to gear (of course), or mission, seeing my LHS carries a lot of mission gloves, so i can always go compare. thanks!!

Eagle gloves are very loose fitting, I have never tried on a pair of Gear gloves before, but Eagle gloves feel like they'll fall right off your hand if you don't have your hands clenched, that's just how loose they feel.

I highly recommend you look into a pair of Sande gloves.

thanks for the input, but i already ordered my eagles! I should have them on monday. I'm pissed off b/c they've been sitting in the UPS shipping place (10 min's away) since last night, but they won't deliver them until monday and they won't let me come pick them up. I like a looser fitting glove rather than a snug fit. I'll see what i think on monday!

yeah i ordered the x70's from kemps. Real nice guys over there. They called me yesterday to tell me that the cuff i was looking for was different on the new 70's before they sent them. Supposedly i'm gettin the 05's, didn't know they were out yet but doesn't matter to me, not much difference.

It was funny, my girlfriend goes to school in albany, and i had passed by kemps a bunch of times in the past while i was up there, but it was at night when it was closed. I was asking her about the store the same day you guys pointed me to the kemps website. I didn't realize till later that it was the same place i had been seeing up there.

I was supposed to be up there this weekend for her birthday, and i was gonna pick the gloves up then, but those plans were canceled with this damn snow, so I ordered them off the site instead. They're sitting in the UPS joint over by nassau coliseum, 10 min's from my house, while i sit here waitin for them. The only stickhandling i'm gonna be doin for the next few days is w/ a snow shovel anyways :unsure:

Thockey where do u live again??

I'm pissed off b/c they've been sitting in the UPS shipping place (10 min's away) since last night, but they won't deliver them until monday and they won't let me come pick them up.

DUDE!!!

I know exactly what you mean when you talk about the idiot device that is UPS!

At least though they have let me pick up from their depot. The box was probably already loaded onto a truck before you rang and offered to go in.

don't even get me started on UPS. i hate UPS with a passion. i had a bad experience trying to ship something with them over the summer. long story short i left the UPS extremely disgruntled and $400 broker. I went in, was given a quote for 140 or something, then i went home and got the package and went straight back, and the price magically went up to 400.

Please see my post about UPS under gen'l discussions...:"is it just me or is UPS?......" am starting my own personal boycott of the organization.....

Thockey where do u live again??

I live on the outer part of garden city.

I've been relatively lucky with UPS. I usually order my stuff on monday or tuesday, and it usually comes around saturday. But when packages sits at the distribution, its a huge bitch. My mom tried going there and picking something up, since we were going away the next day(sunday) and they wouldnt let her take it.

Anyways, enjoy the gloves. They should be worth the wait....if they fit :lol: