Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JAY4114

CCM Ribcor Trigger 4

Anyone have experience with the durability and performance of the trigger 4 pro? How does it compare to the trigger 3? I haven’t used any of them but I have a chance to get one or the other.

1 hour ago, JAY4114 said:

Anyone have experience with the durability and performance of the trigger 4 pro? How does it compare to the trigger 3? I haven’t used any of them but I have a chance to get one or the other.

I like the T4. Great stick. Much better balance and significant improvements over the T3. Since its on sale right now I wouldn't even think twice about grabbing one if you can find the right flex and curve pattern. 

Just now, SkateWorksPNW said:

I like the T4. Great stick. Much better balance and significant improvements over the T3. Since its on sale right now I wouldn't even think twice about grabbing one if you can find the right flex and curve pattern. 

How was your experience with durability?

On 11/21/2020 at 11:31 PM, JAY4114 said:

Brand new for the 2019-2020 season is the RibCor Trigger 4 Pro Senior Hockey Stick from CCM Hockey. With key improvements made to the shaft geometry and blade, the Trigger 4 Pro Stick is CCM’s quickest stick to date!   Price is $179.99 online,and got 4.4 point in review. if you can get a deal less than 150usd, it's a great deal.

Edited by Hyounghockeystick
type mistake