Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mickz

Popularity of Koho composites in Sweden?

Yea, I'm watching the Lulea and Frolunda game and I noticed alot of the players have the yellow Koho Revolution OPS. Is that the same stick that's being sold at Canadian Tire stores because it sure looks like it. I don't think the Swedish teams have any contracts on what sticks they can use since I saw a couple guys on Lulea with Vector 110's and I believe one person with a Stealth. Are these really popular in Sweden or something?

There is an actual Koho OPS different from the Canadien Tire one, suposedly the new RBK OPS is just a painted over Koho. I did notice alot of the sweddish players use this stick. Maybe its cause the yellow matches their countries colors :huh:

Does that mean I can buy a Rbk OPS "Pump" or whatever they are called and get a curve EXACTLY the same as the Koho Jagr?

It's the Datsyuk curve now.

Yes the yellow Koho OPS is pretty popular here in Sweden. I have no idea however if it's the same stick you're asking about, the Canadian Tire one, as I've never heard of that. Koho as a brand has always been pretty big here though, so that could explain a bit. In the 80s they even made a helmet that looked kind of like the Bauer 8000 in a way.

Yes the yellow Koho OPS is pretty popular here in Sweden. I have no idea however if it's the same stick you're asking about, the Canadian Tire one, as I've never heard of that. Koho as a brand has always been pretty big here though, so that could explain a bit. In the 80s they even made a helmet that looked kind of like the Bauer 8000 in a way.

http://www.canadiantire.ca/assortments/pro...D=1106189017989

I'm talking about that stick...