Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jbear

Shaping Stick Blades?

Just curious...anyone ever take a heat gun to their blade? Does it work?

I used to torch my wooden blades but never tried carbon composite.  Skates are...are sticks?

Actually...I'd love to find a P29/92 with a square toe, but if I can mold a Lidstrom...that'd work. 

Thanks all!

If you want 92 with a square toe you should look into custom order from pro stock hockey sticks. Their mcdavid curve is basically that

On 5/19/2021 at 3:47 PM, Miller55 said:

If you want 92 with a square toe you should look into custom order from pro stock hockey sticks. Their mcdavid curve is basically that

I'll check it out...thank you.  I don't know why every brand doesn't have a square toe option that's not a crazy heel twist.  I tried the Leech blades on my old T-flex but backhand function was nil. I think the Lidstrom curve is the same. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jbear said:

I'll check it out...thank you.  I don't know why every brand doesn't have a square toe option that's not a crazy heel twist.  I tried the Leech blades on my old T-flex but backhand function was nil. I think the Lidstrom curve is the same. 

You're welcome. I actually got the suggestion from pbh on here when I was looking for something closer to Easton iginla. PM9 was ok for a while, p88 was decent, but the mcdavid pro is great, bit deeper than iginla, but very easy to get used to