Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
JAY4114

Rattle in blade of new 2n pro.

Just got a new 2n pro. I took a few shots and I heard a rattle. There were a few white pieces that came out of the shaft. This happened two different times. There sounds like there is a soft rattle in the heel of the blade, but after shaking it for a second or two it stops. Should I be worried or is it just a piece of glue or something that is too big to fit through that taper? Any chance it could be the blade foam? Would it most likely be excess or is the stick already broken?

I have the same stick, albeit an intermediate. A small 5mm grey ‘stone’ fell out of the end. If you imagine cutting a short of length from an extrusion with a triangular cross section, that’s what it looks like. I assume the blade is packed with ‘stuff’ to get the right response. 

10 hours ago, Leif said:

I have the same stick, albeit an intermediate. A small 5mm grey ‘stone’ fell out of the end. If you imagine cutting a short of length from an extrusion with a triangular cross section, that’s what it looks like. I assume the blade is packed with ‘stuff’ to get the right response. 

I can’t get it to fall out. After the first few pieces of foam fell out I still heard the rattling so I shook it for a few minutes and more came out. Now I’ve shot around for about an hour and nothing else will fall. Should I be worried or should it be fine?

6 hours ago, JAY4114 said:

I can’t get it to fall out. After the first few pieces of foam fell out I still heard the rattling so I shook it for a few minutes and more came out. Now I’ve shot around for about an hour and nothing else will fall. Should I be worried or should it be fine?

I have no idea, sorry. If it’s only a few bits, it’s probably insignificant but I really don’t have a clue.