Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
CBnCO

TronX 350 Gram Hockey Sticks

I got a sale email this morning and they are selling these (Vanquish & Stryker) sticks for $125. Can't find reviews anywhere..other than Tron website. Anyone here own or try one?

The general take on this board is that Tron everything is 3rd rate junk. And that’s the generous wording. For sticks, for a similar price you can find much better stuff in prostock and discounted old stock. 
If you’re looking for an off brand, brand new stick, check out the prostockhockeysticks thread that someone else just posted. Those are only $30 more and have good reviews from knowledgeable people. 

I’ve literally never seen a good review of a Tron product that says it’s both durable and quality. The best defense people provide of their stuff is “hey, it’s cheap and I can’t tell the difference anyway.”

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, start_today said:

The general take on this board is that Tron everything is 3rd rate junk. And that’s the generous wording. For sticks, for a similar price you can find much better stuff in prostock and discounted old stock. 
If you’re looking for an off brand, brand new stick, check out the prostockhockeysticks thread that someone else just posted. Those are only $30 more and have good reviews from knowledgeable people. 

I’ve literally never seen a good review of a Tron product that says it’s both durable and quality. The best defense people provide of their stuff is “hey, it’s cheap and I can’t tell the difference anyway.”

Second.  I'll look, but very seldom is it worth picking up their stuff considering the quality.  When I first started 6-7 years ago, I picked up some of their sticks and they were super heavy, not well balanced, and just not worth the money.