Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Jbear

If I'm an AS4 Pro user...

...would it be worthwhile to try the True Catalyst PX?  I can't find much in the way of reviews.  The Tacks twigs are perfect for me, but I'm always interested in trying new gear.

Thanks all!s

On 2/17/2022 at 4:43 PM, Jbear said:

...would it be worthwhile to try the True Catalyst PX?  I can't find much in the way of reviews.  The Tacks twigs are perfect for me, but I'm always interested in trying new gear.

Thanks all!s

I like the PX. I like the AS4 Pro. They are both great.

Only way to see if you like one more than the other is to try it. My opinion means little, what works for me may not work for you and vice versa. 

Yeah...totally get that. Some YouTube reviews are really helpful, but too many are just reading the marketing, commenting on the "awesome graphics," and the weight. Then they say they can't wait to actually use it.  That is meaningless. At least you have some experience with it. Thanks for the input. 

On 2/17/2022 at 5:43 PM, Jbear said:

Thanks all!s

Beer League Bum provides some worthwhile insight into both the PX and AS4 Pro in his stick reviews.  I believe the PX has a dampened blade feel whereas the AS4 Pro is much more livelier and that will probably be the first thing you will notice.  Here's some links to his reviews for the two sticks:

True Catalyst PX

CCM Super Tacks AS4 Pro