Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Cove

Barrie mens league Hockey Question

Im mulling a move from Toronto to Barrie for the many obvious reasons. I play in the ASHL down here and at Chesswood and have had some interesting experiences. Im looking for some candid tales of how the league is. Both skill level, behavioral, and any other information would be greatly appreciated. If anyone runs a team up there if you could hit me up directly as I plan to move in the winter I would greatly appreciate that to. 

On 6/12/2022 at 5:58 PM, Cove said:

Im mulling a move from Toronto to Barrie for the many obvious reasons. I play in the ASHL down here and at Chesswood and have had some interesting experiences. Im looking for some candid tales of how the league is. Both skill level, behavioral, and any other information would be greatly appreciated. If anyone runs a team up there if you could hit me up directly as I plan to move in the winter I would greatly appreciate that to. 

For those not from Toronto, what would these reasons be? 

• Like 1