Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
kezata

TPS Intrigue Shaft Int Flex

I managed to find a TPS Intrigue shaft online from Latvia (I live in the US) that is just labeled intermediate flex. The length is around 47” and I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not it would take a senior CCM ABS blade that I bought for it. I’ve never assembled a two piece stick before but I planned on buying a heat gun within the next couple of days. The sides are slightly concave and that’s my biggest worry. 

I still only use two piece sticks. I can’t tell you if the intermediate TPS shaft will work with a senior blade but the intermediate warrior shafts we have use senior blades.

Putting the stick together is easy. Heat the glue on the blade and then heat the bottom 2-3 inch’s of the shaft evenly. The concave sides of the shaft will expand to fit the blade tenon. Just remember to let the shaft cool before flexing. If by chance there is some movement of the blade tenon in the shaft put some tape over it before reinserting.

I think that the blade was too big for the hosel… it ended up cracking the shaft on both sides after I squeezed it in there with some force haha. Luckily, I paid under $50 for it. I ended up just buying a coast to coast shaft and blade, so I’m sure this will work out.