Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Amazinmets73

Cage swap compatibility

Cage swap should be OK, you might have to play around with a couple different style/positions of the clips on top of the cage but should be able to make it work. The ear flaps are going to be a little more dicey, this will largely depend on how they are secured to the helmet and where the screw holes are. I'm assuming like most other ones I have seen they will have some sort of attachment where the J-clip screws in and something near the back snap area. With the ear flaps you will likely just have to try and jimmy-rig it so that it is secure enough to not fall out during play.

cage will be swappable as mentioned but eargaurds are usually unique to each helmet from what I've seen but I could be wrong, pretty quick and easy to try it out.  Also, if you use that "insert image" option you can put the pics right in the post so nobody has to click on random links 😉