Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
SFL

CCM Ribcor Trigger 7 Pro Durability Issue

Let me start this by saying that I absolutely love this stick. The action is great, balance and feel are wonderful and stick handling seems effortless. I also have a much more accurate shot with this stick than with the flylite or hyperlite.

With that said I've broken 2 in the past month. The first was blocking a shot from the point. Puck hit the stick, shaft cracked. This is beer league too and the shots aren't that hard. I got that one replaced as it was only the second time I used it. 

The replacement.... 2nd game (again lol) clean break in two from someone who was batting at it while I was skating by. That happens multiple times a game in every game, but I have never had a stick break from stick checks and some slashing. 

I love the stick, but the durability is sus at best. 

Wondering if I am just unlucky or if others have experienced anything similar. I'm on the fence about buying another or going to a different one.