Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bvapor2004

Funny complaining on easton message board

anyways someone is complaining his synthesis blades are only lasting him 4 months.. if a blade last me 4 months ill be happy, what is there to not be happy about with a blade lasting 4 months?? :o

guys i still have a patriot from two years ago that i can flex in half and the blade is still stiff as Hugh Hefner :-) that stick hardley has any cracks in it!

anyways someone is complaining his synthesis blades are only lasting him 4 months.. if a blade last me 4 months ill be happy, what is there to not be happy about with a blade lasting 4 months?? :o

Who said that and where? What is the topic name?

Yeah what's funny is I registered(in nov) and got accepted 2 days later. I put ALL my info on the registration part so maybe that's why they weren't as hesitant to accept. Some admins want to be dead sure they are getting people who are going to post and are not joke accounts/spammers/haters ect.

my blades last about 4 months but the blade i have now sux it always comes loose in the shaft

i even bought one of those glue sticks and i load it up with glue and put it in and it still comes loose