Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kirsch

Senior Rush

You can get a 4.29 on a 4.0 scale with AP classes that are weighted. The grades have to be weighted in order for it to do it.

EDIT: And of course, my school doesn't weight the AP classes, nor does it offer AP Government.

I've had the most intense few months ever, getting all of my applications written...now i'm into all of the interviews, which are equally fun ;) . I had my Harvard interview last wednesday, and my interviewer told me that nobody he has interviewed has ever gotten in. That made me just soooo confident. I applied to

1. Yale

2. Harvard

3. Dartmouth

4. Brown

5. Cornell

6. Williams

7. Amherst

8. Mcgill

9. Western- Richard Ivey

10. Queen's

11. University of Toronto

I'm pretty set on the states, so i'm hoping to get into at least one of those first 7...i'd love to go to any of them. Only problem now is finding any motivation to keep my marks up, because I can't change the marks that American schools will see.

I think I'm going to apply to U of Michigan and U of Wisconsin, and then can just leave it at that. Having applied to 7 schools I want to go to I think I would be accepted to atleast one of them (SEMO doesn't count, applied because of a girl....)

I went through all that last year. (thank God) I am currently in Bouler,CO going to the University of Colorado @ Bouler. I love it here.

I really like it there too, if out of state tuition wasn't so killer, I'd go there for sure.

Next year I'm going to the UO. I thought about going out of state some where, but I couldn't pick a school that I really felt strongly enough about, so I'm staying here. I'm getting a pretty good scholarship, and the hockey program is pretty impressive.