Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PBGas

2005 CSGA Hockey & Sports Show

Hi Everyone...

Here is a link for the 2005 Hockey and Sports Show with all of the new goaltending gear.

Right now it is blank but I'll be writing and posting info and pics of all of the new gear on Saturday evening. I've organized it by manufacturer to make it a bit easier on the bandwidth and loading.

See you then!

http://www.dukes1hockey.com/Pages/Goalie/2...05csgashow.html

Paul G.

I look forward to seeing the goalie reviews because I have been asked by the goalies on my team to find all the new/latest goalie gear for them.

I have never had a stick so good. I dont know why all these people keep on saying that it's terrible. The only problem with it is that there is a little bit to much swing in my slapshot due to the lightness. But the stickhandling is the best and the wrist and snap shot are awesome. If you got the money buy it.

\

I have never had a stick so good. I dont know why all these people keep on saying that it's terrible. The only problem with it is that there is a little bit to much swing in my slapshot due to the lightness. But the stickhandling is the best and the wrist and snap shot are awesome. If you got the money buy it.

\

Um...

Hi Everyone...

Here is a link for the 2005 Hockey and Sports Show with all of the new goaltending gear.

Right now it is blank but I'll be writing and posting info and pics of all of the new gear on Saturday evening. I've organized it by manufacturer to make it a bit easier on the bandwidth and loading.

See you then!

http://www.dukes1hockey.com/Pages/Goalie/2...05csgashow.html

Paul G.

Good stuff, Paul. I really like the look of the Vaughn Epic pads. BTW, is that Racer96 modelling the new C/A? ;)

Also - what happened with Sportmask and Brian's? Did Tony get out of it because of Brians' financial situation?

Also - what happened with Sportmask and Brian's? Did Tony get out of it because of Brians' financial situation?

Yup....he saw that one coming and backed out of there real fast. I don't think he was able to recoup what they owed him though. Tony was prepared though and has kept moving forward.

;)