Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
sturdy22

CCM Speedblade + 4.0 holder

I just pulled a set of ccm Speedblade + 4.0 holders (271) from a pair of size 8 70ks and was going to mount a pair of 272 edge with the understanding that the holes would line up or be real close. Not the case, none of the holes lined up.

Instead of drilling I grabbed a set of 280s to check and to my surprise all holes matched perfectly. So I went with the 280s.

Question is,

Is this widely known or is this a one off?

I did a quick search and didn’t find anything specific. I’ve never worn CCM but found these in my size for $15. One boot was missing a runner. Both holders are marked 271.IMG_5380.thumb.jpeg.3922be1a1a2b3416fa72a4dcdf68fd54.jpeg

9 minutes ago, VegasHockey said:

I can't tell from your pic of that is indeed a 271. Is that's what's stamped on the holder? 

Yes 271 stamped on holder 

IMG_5377.jpeg

13 minutes ago, VegasHockey said:

I have never seen a 280 holder mount in 271 holes unless the holes are expanded or worn out. That is VERY weird. 

Yeah very strange. Not what I was expecting. Holes aren’t warped but I would definitely have to drill to mount 272 holders.