Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
famous76

Blademaster glove dryer teardown

Hi everybody,

I would like to make a diy glove dryer for a hockey team.

I clearly don't have the money for a 6 or 12 gloves pairs but I would like to know if some guys who has a blademaster glove dryer already made a teardown of it and have pictures of what is inside ?

I know that they are using Dayton 1TDT3 fan but I don't know for the heating resistance and the electrical system ...

Thank you very much for your help !

Howdy,

I'm interested in this as well...

I made a gear dryer with pvc pipe and attached a fan to it (Dayton 1TDN7) and the airflow is pretty much terrible.  I'd be interested in learning what I did wrong.

Mark

On 10/30/2023 at 2:44 AM, famous76 said:

Hi everybody,

I would like to make a diy glove dryer for a hockey team.

I clearly don't have the money for a 6 or 12 gloves pairs but I would like to know if some guys who has a blademaster glove dryer already made a teardown of it and have pictures of what is inside ?

I know that they are using Dayton 1TDT3 fan but I don't know for the heating resistance and the electrical system ...

Thank you very much for your help !

It will cost you more to build rather than just trying to find a used one in good condition. I recently bought one that came from an AHL team for about $300 USD, and it was in perfect condition. 

Thanks for your answer.

The problem is that I live in Europe not in USA or CANADA and even if I found a glove dryer at this price (that is amazing), the shipping costs and import taxes would be I think really expensive ...

Thank you very much !

7 hours ago, marka said:

Howdy,

I'm interested in this as well...

I made a gear dryer with pvc pipe and attached a fan to it (Dayton 1TDN7) and the airflow is pretty much terrible.  I'd be interested in learning what I did wrong.

Mark

Airflow (or water flow) through pipes diminishes rapidly as the total distance and/or total area (diameter) increases.  So any branching, long runs, etc and you have a trickle.