Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cbettner66

Sweet move i've never seen b4

mms://wm.nhl.na-central.speedera.net/wm.nhl.na-central/comp/CHA/allstar_300.wmv

i dunno if you have to register or not - because i already am - but at 23:30 of this video the guy does a crazy move - oh and the rest of the game is cool too :D :D

well yeah thats the one i was talking about - it starts at 23:30 or so...

i suppose this could go in general hockey discussions as well - but this is ice hockey - i dunno

i guess i shouldnt have posted this in the "ice hockey equipment" section - i was just so excited when i saw that video that i posted it without thinking - i didnt know it was going to be such a big deal - if i could move it now i would

post this link into your browser:

mms://wm.nhl.na-central.speedera.net/wm.nhl.na-central/comp/CHA/allstar_300.wmv

At 23:34 of the video some guy does a really cool move and scores on it. I'm going to have to learn how to do that.

I originally posted this in the Ice Hockey Equipment section - but i think it is supposed to go here instead :D :D

I used the wrong words to describe, I copy pasted and added http, the video downloaded, I could see the players, but it was too laggy to see the move all the way through.

I watched the CHL all star game on tv..or atleast i think it was CHL. IT was 13-13 and it went into an overtime. THat failed so it went to a shootout.....I don't know who it was but someone faked a shot, backhand dragged it, and roofed it on the back hand. The goalie didn't have a chance! Definetely SWEET :)

I watched the CHL all star game on tv..or atleast i think it was CHL. IT was 13-13 and it went into an overtime. THat failed so it went to a shootout.....I don't know who it was but someone faked a shot, backhand dragged it, and roofed it on the back hand. The goalie didn't have a chance! Definetely SWEET

that's what the clip is of...the chl allstar game...also the move is kinda what datsyuk except datsyuk did it with a backhand heel drag....much harder

He did a reverse toe trag. Datsyuk wasn't really similar. For a deke you either goto your forehand or backhand side. They both went to the same side, other than that I don't see many similarities. They put fakes on and went to the backhand, like 90% of the dekes people do, expect this reverse toe drag was something rare.

datsyuk's goal was on the forehand the whole time - this goal was backhanded and also a backhand toe drag unlike datsyuk's which was a forehand toe drag - i can sorta see the similarities - but i think this particular one is a little more difficult to do

either way i still love watching goals like this :D :D