Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
dgkayo12

Where have all of the non-grip sticks gone?

Where have all of the non-grip sticks gone?! I've been out of the game for about 5 years and haven't bought a stick in about 7 years and couldn't help but notice almost every stick in the shop was a grip stick last night. Since im getting back into the game and need a new stick am I going to have to suck it up and buy a grip stick? Sorry to be the "back in my day" guy lol, but I was shocked to not be able to find any non grip sticks.

What have I missed in the past 5+ years where everything has gone to a grip stick? New revelations about performance? I also need new gloves, have they adjusted the material in the palms to accommodate the new grip sticks?

I mentioned this to the proshop employee and he kinda just laughed it off and said he thinks it might just be another marketing gimmick but I find that hard to believe.

Edited by dgkayo12