Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Cove

Warrior Pant fit question

Im planning to buy a LA retro set of warrior gear but not sure how to size out the pants. I remember the old Franchise pants were massive and essentially a whole size up. I want a FT6 retail pant in large and the size is perfect. I have the option for either medium in the QRE line or Large in the Alpha line. I cant find a store that has warrior pants locally so Im going into this dark. Any info on how the two pants fit would be awesome, thanks guys.

22 hours ago, Cove said:

Im planning to buy a LA retro set of warrior gear but not sure how to size out the pants. I remember the old Franchise pants were massive and essentially a whole size up. I want a FT6 retail pant in large and the size is perfect. I have the option for either medium in the QRE line or Large in the Alpha line. I cant find a store that has warrior pants locally so Im going into this dark. Any info on how the two pants fit would be awesome, thanks guys.

I am between a medium and large in the FT6 Pro pant, and wear a medium QRE pant, which fits perfect. The Alpha pant is a little more loose, so a medium in it feels big for me. I am 5 '11' 170 lbs with a 33” waist. 

1 minute ago, VegasHockey said:

I am between a medium and large in the FT6 Pro pant, and wear a medium QRE pant, which fits perfect. The Alpha pant is a little more loose, so a medium in it feels big for me. I am 5 '11' 170 lbs with a 33” waist. 

Im 5'11 like 240 and the large is a comfy where as my medium nexus fits good but a bit tough in the belly, so I think the large QRE is the go to. Thanks buddy.