Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blume

did i miss something

I have seen college & AHL hockey on Fox sports. My cable company (Cox communications) has a local channel (3) that has some local college games.

Also the INHD channels have been playing the Michigan - Ohio State game. That was my first hockey game in HD...Hockey in HD is pretty sweet! :D

If your cable company has an on-screen guide, you can search for a particular type of show (Sports - Hockey). There's usually a few on a week.

It is pretty sporadic, but I have been watching good games on CSTV, ESPN, CN8. I wish they would do more. Usually the college games are in low definition--guess it is too expensive to film in HD.

Direct TV has Empire Sports, New England Sports Network, and CSTV. On just about every Friday night CSTV has the college hockey game of the week which they replay a few times during the week. NESN and Empire have a couple of random games on during the season. MSG shows a few Wolfpack (AHL) games.

I have seen college & AHL hockey on Fox sports. My cable company (Cox communications) has a local channel (3) that has some local college games.

Also the INHD channels have been playing the Michigan - Ohio State game. That was my first hockey game in HD...Hockey in HD is pretty sweet! :D

If your cable company has an on-screen guide, you can search for a particular type of show (Sports - Hockey). There's usually a few on a week.

All of the flyers games were on HD last year, and I ended up watching a lot of them just because of the picture quality.

i live in NH so the have some UNH games on NH public television

i have seen some bu games on NESN thats also a new england channel