Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JR Boucicaut

Sens fans

Guest phillyfan

You're talking about the shoulder emblem, right? I believe it is a smaller version of the senator portrait on the front of the jersey, but has lettering around the circle, stating? Not sure. But pretty sure the top left emblem is just a smaller patch of the front logo.

Guest phillyfan

Looking at the different jerseys, it appears that the Red, Black, and White jerseys do not have the same shoulder emblems, which one would be the jerseys you are implying about? On the Red Jersey, the right shoulder logo, for player, still appears to be the Senators Logo, mini version, to me. Black, I haven't the slightest idea. The White jersey, it looks just like an encircled "S" with something inscribed around the outer edge.

Guest phillyfan

Ah, I see now. I thought "left breast"meant left side, top shoulder because of the "left top" of the original post, my apologies. As for the answer to the edited question, I have no idea, maybe an advertisement of some sort?

geeze, NHL Teams havn't put advertisments on their jerseys for along time, even poor teams like the Pens dont have them :rolleyes:

you can see a signature a little bit in this picture

Havlat.jpg

geeze, NHL Teams havn't put advertisments on their jerseys for along time, even poor teams like the Pens dont have them :rolleyes:

The signature's dedicated to Roger for his lifetime achievements and contributions to the NHL and to honor his memory for his lost battle with cancer. Do you think Dan Snyder's 37 patch on Atlanta's jerseys is "advertisement" too? :rolleyes:

I wasn't saying it was an advertisement, I was telling Phillyfan that they havent had advertisements on there jerseys for, well if they ever did, for a really long time. Learn to read :rolleyes:

I wasn't saying it was an advertisement, I was telling Phillyfan that they havent had advertisements on there jerseys for, well if they ever did, for a really long time.  Learn to read  :rolleyes:
I'm big enough to admit when I'm wrong. Sorry dude.