Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

notorious#29

Outdoor wheels

Im a hardcore outdoor player come Spring-Summer time. Now I will be going to buy 8 new outdoor wheels for the Spring-Summer time in the next month or so. I am currently using Hyper 250's, the orange 84a ones, and I planned to buy them again. Until I saw these new outdoor wheels from Rink Rat called the World Cup. I really like Rink Rats wheels but at 6 bucks a wheel for an outdoor wheel, I am a little uneasy about trying them because I really do a number on my outdoor wheels and the 250s are the only outdoor wheel that have ever lasted me a whole year.

So my question is: Is there anyone out there who has ever used these wheels

http://www.epuck.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ser...ategory_rn=4924

And does anyone know if they will hold up better than the 250s? Thanks

World Cup's are by far the best outdoor wheels i've tried. They feel like a mid range durometer wheel, but will last the same amount if not more than the 250's.

Im waiting for my Factory Shadow's to come in the mail. You might want to check those out also

I use Red Star Tritons 82A to great affect on smooth concrete. Had a RR World Cup split on me mid game.

I've used Redstar Rocket 82A, still on my first set after playing a couple times a week during the summer on a tennis court surface. No feel to them at all they just bounce out there.

I've used lots of outdoor wheels, and I like the Kuzak Zone outdoors best. I think they have outlasted any other outdoor wheel I've used. I have not tried the RR wheels yet, however.