Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chadd

Miss USA contest

The funniest thing is when they asked a Miss, what was her favorite music and her favorite song, she replied that it was the hardest question you could ever ask her, lol hillarious!!

The funniest thing is when they asked a Miss, what was her favorite music and her favorite song, she replied that it was the hardest question you could ever ask her, lol hillarious!!

That was Miss Oklahoma, she had it in the bag before she said that..

I could name my fave sort of music, but in her defence I can't name a favorite song, too many that i love to put one above the rest.

But you at least say ONE damm song, not just, "That is probably the hardest question you could ask me", after she said that she repeated it like twice and only sais that she didn't like country.

Yeah suppose lying and saying something would be more suitable, but who does like country 'music'?!

Maybe she oughta get lessons off George Dubya on how to answer a hard question, and not look like an ass, but instead say something like "maybe i'm not as quick on my feet as i should be, you've caught me off guard with that one.. erm..erm" :lol:

Woah, you sould dress as a chick and try out for Miss America instead :P