Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shelton

shipping porblems

hi guys i just odered some mission kit off of hockeymonkey about 3 weeks ago and they tld me it would take 3-4 days to get here. and when i rang them uup they said that they haven't even got the delivery in yet... has any one els had that problem before?????

I was under the impression they had free shipping on all things that aren't oversized items, yet I paid $10 USD in shipping for 1 wheel. Not too pleased right now, and my only other order with was screwed up, but handled well to fix it at least.

hi guys i just odered some mission kit off of hockeymonkey about 3 weeks ago and they tld me it would take 3-4 days to get here. and when i rang them uup they said that they haven't even got the delivery in yet... has any one els had that problem before?????

You should have called HM first before you ordered from them. They are notorious for listing stuff on their site that they don't have in stock.

You should have called HM first before you ordered from them. They are notorious for listing stuff on their site that they don't have in stock.

so true <_<