Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kenneth

where to cut blade on pro stock synergy?

You can usually see where the hosel stops and then where the tenon stops by carefully looking at the shaft. If worse comes to worse just cut it less then you think you need to until you can get the remaining chunk of the tenon out and go from there.

try holding up a synthesis blade and cut a little below where the insert point on the synthesis blade stops and see if thats long enough as well. just cut less not to much that way you can go up in small increments to make sure a tapered blade will still fit.

well i couldn't use a short hosel to line up cause most of the blade was cut when i got the stick, i use the old metal tapping method and on the narrow side i had to cut it at the faded part of the 1st arrow after the easton logo. thought i'd post this so it can be search in the future :)

I cut my friend's Pro Stock '02 Synergy and I had to cut about an inch higher up on the shaft from where the end of my Synthesis blade went when I lined it up next to the shaft.