Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

calvin

$80 synergy (04) at sportmart until saturday!

I was just looking at the site...Doesn't look like it...

Sportmart is the lower end of the Forzani Group in Canada. I don't think they carry Synergy. Sportchek does...but they ain't $80.

I was just looking at the site...Doesn't look like it...

Sportmart is the lower end of the Forzani Group in Canada. I don't think they carry Synergy. Sportchek does...but they ain't $80.

I don't think Sportmart ever carried the Synergy either. The highest priced stick I've ever seen at Sportmart was a Bauer TFG shaft.

To find a Synergy at a Sportmart in Canada you have to go to a rural store, and they'll run you about $230 + tax.

Like mentioned before, Forzani owns Sportmart and Sportchek, all their high end equipment is sold in their Sportchek stores. I also heard that Forzani has recently bought out the National Sports franchise, interesting to see what they'll do with those stores.

here in calgary forzani group bought the rights to easton for just calgary, so the most of the dealerships have to buy easton products through the forzani group. sport mart doesnt carry synergy's. but they have alot of hespeler products, like the pyro nemesis, alpha nemesis. i think starting next fall sport mart is going to start getting the higher end easton stuff.