Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gongshow11

Computer question-office xp

I recently just installed office xp and when I'm on the internet sometimes, an error comes up saying there was an erro that needs to debug. when i click yes, microsoft script editor opens up and then there is another error and I have to break.

is there any way to stop this or get rid of these things? This has only happened since office xp was put on my comp.

When you go to debugger and it asks you to break, it's going to the line of code where the error was. The simple solution is don't click yes to debug.

You should be able to turn it off in one of the IE options. Use the new Mozilla Firefox, it works so much better.

I'm still using Firefox but it does crash a lot when trying to deal with java heavy pages.

If I click no, then I can't do some things liek listen to the game on the net jay

and ljack, I'm on a LAN at my school and don't think they allow Mozilla Firefox here, not sure though.

Does this problem have to do with office XP though?

and where in IE woudl I go to stop this

I'm still using Firefox but it does crash a lot when trying to deal with java heavy pages.

Really? I've only had problems with pages that aren't coded to standards but to IE preferences.