Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eman24dx

It's all over

The Blues just coud'nt get it done and the sharks move on. Who's next and which one will go the distance?

I say the Isles go tomarrow night and I'd like to see the Leafs/Sens go the distance.

Nashville is done. Besides that, I hope that no other team wraps up their series in their next game. Its better competition when all the teams are tired and haven't had a weeks rest.

I just don't see them rebounding after the game tonight. Normally if they had quit playing in the 3rd, then I could see them coming out on fire like most teams would do. But they kept playing hard, and they kept getting shut down. Not only is that demoralizing, but I think the Wings will use their momentum, plus play with that desparation that they played with tonight and win again.

NSH outplayed them in every game except that one...however, yeah, they might've woken up the sleeping giant. Basically, they needed to steal a road game adn they didn't.

yes, that was definitely how detroit needs to play, if they play the way the did last night, it will be over in 6. joseph played well too, i thought he would not do so well with his ankle

NSH outplayed them in every game except that one...however, yeah, they might've woken up the sleeping giant.

I've thought all the way through the series up until last night that Detroit was slouching through the series. Mostly because they didn't want to "blow the wad" on Nashville and get beaten-up and too tired to perform in the second round. They thought they could get by with minimal effort. I think after blowing two games in a row they realized that they couldn't half-ass and get all the way through this series, they had to step up their play.

I think the Islanders are done tonight and Nashville will be finished in game 6. Detroit has stepped it up and Nashville didnt set the style of play, they let Detroit have puck possesion and carry the puck through the nutral zone instead of dumping and chasing or up off the glass and out of the zone.

If Marty St.Louis and Brad Richards show up for tonights game against the Isles (I wouldent expect anything less) the Isles will be knocked out; if not then they might be able to steal a game from Tampa. It also depends on how Khabibulin plays.

whether or not Nashville is eliminated is solely up to Nashville. If they come busting out of the game early and get the wings off their gameplay they can easily take the game. Now, if Detroit plays the way they did last night.. there's not much in Nashville's arsenal to stop them.

Many of you may think the Devils are down and out but i believe they will at least make it a game 7. Go Devils Go!