Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rausch27

Blake Wheeler Videos

hey rausch just curious, where are you from? im also from MN and just wondering what his publicity is like outside out side our state.

hey rausch just curious, where are you from? im also from MN and just wondering what his publicity is like outside out side our state.

im from North Carolina, originally from new york though, so hockey isnt very popular here but me im a hockey freak and since the draft was in raleigh this year i went and that was the first time i heard of blake wheeler, but then i saw him in usa hockey and on alot of minnesota high school hockey sites.

5th overall pick in the 2004 entry draft, played MN hs last year, is playing for the Green Bay Gamblers this year and going to UMinn next year. He's 18 and in the USHL right now (senior year of hs), so he'll be starting college on time.

kid on my hockey team played against him, said he was just huge, and didnt have any flaws in his game.

Its not like hes god, and yes he is pretty big. Bigger than my whole team, we got killed :(...

kid on my hockey team played against him, said he was just huge, and didnt have any flaws in his game.

Its not like hes god, and yes he is pretty big. Bigger than my whole team, we got killed :(...

goldy.... come on. blakes a complete studd! no bodys making him out to be god, just speaking of how highly talented he is. keep in mind if he didnt look that great, it was also a summer tournament for a team he KNEW he wouldnt be playing for the next season.

I know that he got drafted 5th overall to the NHL while still in high school, not 2 bad and the guy who was in charge of drafting for the team he was drafted to wasn't to bad either

goldy.... come on. blakes a complete studd! no bodys making him out to be god, just speaking of how highly talented he is. keep in mind if he didnt look that great, it was also a summer tournament for a team he KNEW he wouldnt be playing for the next season.

Its not like he wasnt trying though, I was pretty sure him and Freeman were going to get in a fight before the game was over. He was just being a dick, I mean common his team could've walked all over ours, we had 2 bantams playing up with us.

On mock drafts he was 2nd-3rd round. NHL CS had him at 17th ranked North American skater.

If you want to look at Central Scouting this is the username/password

Public Access

Hockey 2004

A good place is the one that I mentioned, the site is centralscouting.nhl.com. Another is hockeysfuture.com, they have lots of draft reports and board there has a lot of guys, some not knowing what they are talking about, but most of them really know who is who.

didn't gretzky sign Blake wheeler to the coyotes,i think that what it said on nhl.com not that long a go

Blake Wheeler was drafted by the Coyotes, but he is definitely not signed to a contract just yet. It would of be illogical for the Coyotes to sign Wheeler since the CBA was up. In addition, if Wheeler had signed a contract with the Coyotes, he would have to forfeit his NCAA eligibility.