Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hipster

It never fails

I bruised my armpit once..... don't even know how.... (you'll be amazed to hear that it was after a hard night of drinking.... ok, not hockey related, but how does one bruise an arm pit?) :huh:

I bruised my armpit once..... don't even know how.... (you'll be amazed to hear that it was after a hard night of drinking.... ok, not hockey related, but how does one bruise an arm pit?) :rolleyes:

I've taken a slash up there... it was magical, I still can't figure out how it happened. I think the guy had to come straight up to get me.

My awful spot is the forearm. A kid in practice like poke checked me lacrosse style with the blade of his stick (like the defenders do). It seems like a take a slash there every other day in the same spot, or take an indirect shot or something.

One isolated incident in my vapor XX was when I got hit by a point blank slapshot by my own teammate right on the inside of my foot. Thought I broke my foot! I was on crutches for 4 days, then went straight to practice with a somewhat swollen arch.

we were playing four on four at pickup and I ran into a guy and in the twisted heap that resulted I ended up landing on his skate. It hit me square in the back. I had shoulder pads on so it wasn't too bad but when I got home I noticed I had a red lattice pattern from my pads on my back. Pretty impressive actually :D

Im the dumbass to grap the slapshots open palmed lol

oh yeah i share this pain with you...

lol its like something shiney and i just have to grab it my hands get some sick ass bruises

haha yeah like kids on christmas