Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bdj

WoW

I recenly bought World of Warcraft and I have to say, this is the best game I have ever played. I am absolutly addicted to it, luckly its spring break for me. I've always loved the Warcraft series and I thought I would just try it for the trial month at leased, and I dont regret buying it one bit.

I was just wondering if anybody else plays or is going to in the near future.

Hey i recently bought this game and i installed it fine and everything, created an acount, but when i download the patch it takes for ever. I looked on the world warcraft help page but i didnt find out why its going slow. Any one else have this problem. I'm thinking it's just cause we have dial-up internet.

yeah the patch took like 45 mins for me. i played it for a month, didnt do any homework, and lost alot of sleep, so i decided to cancel it. haha.

WOW RUINS YOUR LIFE!!!

I'm a 21 undead warrior on Stormreaver. WoW does ruin your life, so if you have one either be prepared to lose it or dont get the game...it also posses you with a deep hatred for the other side, in my case, the alliance.

My god a few kids I know play and this is basically all they do. They go to school come home and play it until 2 am then go to sleep. 3 of them are already level 60 in more than 1 character and I guess you cant go past that or something? Like it just stops there or something..they were trying to explain it to me one day but I wasnt really paying attention. And I guess some kid was all obsessed with getting his horse or something at level 30 or something like that. I dont remember all I know is Im not buying it because this game sounds way too time consuming.

a lot of friends of ,ine play it but i dont like this genre... but it looks very neat.

I posted this on Posted: Mar 29 2005, 04:24 PM and since 2 months im on the bandwagon.

I started it with a friend of mine during the summer break, its kinda cool.

Human Warrior on some Euro Server