Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sherwood21

Get to see Brule

Topic says it all. I'm going to see him play for the first time tonight, pretty excited because of all the scouting reports I have heard and read. I've only seen him on T.V so I think it will be completely different watching live. I'll give a report when I get back :) . Lucky for me they're playing Kelowna too.

i would like to be at the game tonight but I ll be watching on tv. Enjoy watching Brule. He's great but I dont think hes had that strong a series so far

I'll be there tonight and tomorrow. I was going to go up to Kelowna with some buddy's on the weekend but ended up going home for Easter instead. They actually stayed with Shea Weber's billet family. Anyways, I've watched Gil played a lot this year...when he plays well he is outstanding, a tremendous force on the ice. When he's not on his game though...you don't even notice him. His biggest problem is he's either fantastic or useless, not a whole lot of in between. Let's just hope he shows up to play tonight!

That was an unbelievable game. They were so flat in the first, but did they ever play phenomenal hockey after that. Brule was an absolute monster in the second, he played as well as I've ever seen him.

Wow, I just drove home from Vancouver to Kelowna, and Brule is absolutely unreal. He's so exciting to watch, every time he's on the ice he creates something..either he pisses the other guys off, lays a huge hit, or dangles/sets up a goal. The 2nd or 3rd goal, can't remember, the one where he sorta whiffed on the shot, he layed Palin out, who is a tough kid, then went to the other side, layed out Cumiskey, fell down, then went over to set up the goal. He hits all the time, hits everyone, that is what impressed me the most about him. Also, his skating is insane, near flawless from what I saw. Anyway, now that I'm back in Kelowna I get to go to the game on Saturday too, so I get to watch him again :).

Played great last night at Kelowna, playing great tonight at Vancouver. Wow, he is amazing. My bud Voytechek is playing unreal tonight too..about time he got more than 4 mins a game.

I caught the first half of the third period on TV tonight. Looked like it was a good game. I had forgotten that Jason Reese played for the Giants, I played against him a few times when I was younger.

Giants lost (I live within Vancouver)... :angry: near the end there was that big scramble and it looked like Brule had a clear open shot like 10 feet away and he was stoned...oh well Kelowna played good they deserved it.Good luck to them in round 2.

I caught the first half of the third period on TV tonight. Looked like it was a good game. I had forgotten that Jason Reese played for the Giants, I played against him a few times when I was younger.

He seems to me to be a good player. His awareness was up there with some of the top players out there, once he puts on a few pounds I'm sure he will be a top notch player.

I only played against him a couple times, I just remember him because he was always 2 or 3 years younger than everyone else and the best on the ice. I heard he scored over 300 points in bantam AAA.

Must have done something right to be #7 overall pick. Honestly, the 88's in the dub that I have seen aren't given enough ice time (aside from Zach Hamilll) to showcase their skills. I'm sure in AAA they were all top tier players.

Brule helped lead the comeback in game 3 giants rallied from 3-0 i think sidney crosby is alot better than him in almost all aspects of the game except hitting he is an awsome hitter. too bad the giants lost oh well .

The "Vancouver Province" reported that Brule has been playing since January with a separated shoulder. He will miss the world under-18s in order to recuperate.