Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nate

Any good shops in LA

I'm from Canada and its pretty hard to find good roller stuff in my city. Im going to LA for a few days and was wondering if anyone knows of any good shops in the area?

Thanks

I assume you're talking about Los Angeles, not Louisiana :)

What kind of stuff are you looking for? I don't know of many shops in L.A. really except for Team LA at the Healthsouth Practice Center (where the Kings and Lakers practice). The best shops in CA are Hockey Giant (Anaheim - not too far from LA) and Hawk Hockey, which is actually HockeyMonkey.com- they are in Tustin, just a short drive down the freeway from Hockey Giant.

But again, it depends on what you are looking for.

There's also DiscountHockey.com's store in the Canoga Park/West Hills area. Although I couldn't help but notice that the in store prices were noticeably higher than their online prices.

It's not Los ANgeles, actually Anaheim, but HockeyGiant.com has a huge store with a decent selection close to Angel Stadium, or whatever they are calling it today. Hockeymonkey.com has a 15000 sft store in Santa Ana off the 55, that is good to, it is branded Hawk Hockey to keep their online and store separated, absolutely worht the drive though.

It's not Los ANgeles, actually Anaheim, but HockeyGiant.com has a huge store with a decent selection close to Angel Stadium, or whatever they are calling it today. Hockeymonkey.com has a 15000 sft store in Santa Ana off the 55, that is good to, it is branded Hawk Hockey to keep their online and store separated, absolutely worht the drive though.

just for additional informations: does the in store prices are the same of online ones? i'm planning to go to LA at beginning of summer, so...

by the way, do you know if east west hockey worth a visit too, because what they have on e-bay sound interesting (but the prices are sometimes high...).

thnks in advance!

by the way, do you know if east west hockey worth a visit too, because what they have on e-bay sound interesting (but the prices are sometimes high...).

thnks in advance!

Eastwest Hockey is located in the San Francisco Bay Area, which is about 7 or 8 hours away from the Los Angeles area.

For the most part Giant and Monkey's in store prices are the same as web. HockeyOutlet sometimes has a higher price in store but if you mention the web price they'll usually sell for the web price. The shop in Healthsouth (in El Seguendo right by LAX) has some nice stuff from time to time but is expensive. PIAS in Manhatten Beach would normally be a great place to look for some used pro stuff but since there has been no season it's the exact same stuff that was in there last summer. And it's all still way overpriced.