Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladystorm3

hockey camps

what hockey camp have u been to/ liked the most?  

30 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm geting tired of fixing your topics, please check the spelling when you create new ones.

My opinion:

Turcotte camps are usually great. They teach you about 200 different ways to deke and fake. Never been, but I bet the Sean Skinner stickhandling camps are great too.

In general, when you are younger (bantam and below) you should get some shooting training somewhere, and you should get some fundamental skating form lessons (laura stamm, greg carter, huron hockey, etc, or a local figure skating teacher).

AFTER you have great skating form and edge control (high school), you should go to an acceleration camp (dynamic skating, hockeyvisions, etc) to just learn how to go full speed at the edge of control FAST.

As far as checking camps, I remember blowing thru Oshawa Canada a few years ago and there was a flyer for a camp there that specialized in teaching physical play. I do not remember the name, maybe someone from CA knows what I am talking abooot?

i just signed up for robby glantz.

i hope its fun

I keep getting brochures from that camp. I was thinking about going but ever wanted to travel.