Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whip

Itech Jocks

Has anyone used to itech jocks, they are like boxers except they have a jock peice in it.

Has anyone tied these? I am trying to decide if i should get em or not

I use it. If what your asking is if it protects the jewels it does a pretty good job of that but as you know they're never safe enough. Mines held up pretty well, but the cup thing is starting to tear from the elastic around the top of the shorts.

I had one. It fell apart pretty quickly, but then I bought another and its was fine until I outgrew it. The only thing that I didn't like about it was it was loose so the cup moved around a lot, and it didn't protect the valuables 100% of the time.

In that case i mite reconsider getting it then cuz iam not gonna waste 35 dollars on something that does its job half ass.

The post quoted hereafter has been deleted for obvious reasons.

Im sorry but who makes a post about a jock LOL...

What's your point Boston?

We're here to discuss equipment and a jock is part of it. And an important part because it protects your balls and if it doesn't fit well it is dangerous and it's distracting while skating.

So again, if you don't have a point, don't post.

Never had a problem with mine as far as protection. They do fall apart after a while but what doesn't? I just replaced mine, it was 4 years old so I think I got my moneys worth. It would have lasted longer but I got tired of sowing it back together. The velcro ripped away from the short after a while but was easily sewn back on. The cup part just started ripping from the elastic and that was sewn together again pretty easily. Mine was just getting old and it was time for a new one. I have back to back games today so I will be using both of them so I don't have to put on a wet jock for the second game.

I have one of those itech jocks and after about a year it started to fall apart but i've taken a couple to the junk and it does a FAIRLY good job protecting me. Not the best but it works.

<_< the durability issue seems to be whats holding me back in getting them, has anyone tired just a plain cup, like just the plastic part of the cup instead of the boxer like itech jock?

I had the standard yellow short/jock/velcro combi for over a year and it worked and held up pretty well.

I wanted to try a compression short jock and went with the Itech which sucked big time. There are no straps to hold the cup in place, there is a pocket at the front where you slide the cup in... the cup did float like crazy and would never stay in place. I ended up sewing the straps of the standard jock into the compression short. After a few months the seams on top (waist-band) were all done and I went with a new one:

The WSI pro compression short which is great so far. It only has a cup pocket, but it works better than the Itech one. The highlight of this jock is the stretch fabric which is really great and comfy.

However, I which there was a compression short jock with integrated straps like on an ordinary jock holder.

The Jofa cup, not shorts but cup is supposed to be pretty nice. Right now I have ProShorts. I got them up at Cyclone Taylor a few years ago, but I've yet to see them elsewhere. They are very nice and very durable. They are a tighter fit than the loose Itechs, but they aren't skin tight.

The Jofa cup, not shorts but cup is supposed to be pretty nice. Right now I have ProShorts. I got them up at Cyclone Taylor a few years ago, but I've yet to see them elsewhere. They are very nice and very durable. They are a tighter fit than the loose Itechs, but they aren't skin tight.

Proshorts = Muskoka.

We're here to discuss equipment and a jock is part of it. And an important part because it protects your balls and if it doesn't fit well it is dangerous and it's distracting while skating.

Jocks are important to a guy for many different reasons, this boston guy is a retard, as for the acutal jock, so far all the comments make me wanna stay away from the itechs, that musoka (sp) seems pretty good do they sell it anywhere in edmonton albera?

There's no reason to stay away from an Itech, I've had mine for 2 years and I've had no durability problems. It does everything it's supposed to do and I have no complaints about it.

Guest Boston10

Jocks are important to a guy for many different reasons, this boston guy is a retard, as for the acutal jock, so far all the comments make me wanna stay away from the itechs, that musoka (sp) seems pretty good do they sell it anywhere in edmonton albera?

No kidden Jocks are important..My point was about the fact that this msg. board has sunk so low to actually talk about jocks. C-mon now I do not have anything against this msg. board but I mean really who talks about jocks....Now that is a point so please don't delete.

Anyways since we are talking about jocks, if you want the best jock out there that aren't nuthuggers pick up these at faceoff....http://www.1800faceoff.com/prod_selected.ihtml?prod_id=591&cat_id_on=114&shop_id=1