Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EBondo

Bauer inline

HockeyGiant.com is having the Bauer Mega 20-50's on sale for 39.98, I'm wondering, are these skates any good? i am in desperate need for new inline skates and i may just buy a new pair rather than have my vectors converted to inline. are they a good skate for the price or should i keep looking?

Buddy has been wearing the 20-90, sharp looking skate but after 6months the things still hurt his feet. He says they never feel like the have broken in, stiff as hell, and this coming from a Couver boy who likes the traditional feel for equipment

yeah, missions do seem the best, i need a pretty cheap skate, and these seemed to be pretty good skates, anyone else know any really good online retailers with good closeout skates? id appreciate it thanks guys

You really can't go wrong with the Bauers, especially at 40 bucks. The boots are solid, the chassis is functional, nothing special. If all you're looking for is a good beater skate, these are your best bet so long as they fit you. Missions quality and longevity has been suspect as of late, so unless you can find an 02 model, I'd go with the Bauers

Yea, I will not skate in any Mission now unless it was made before 2002. They changed something and I hate it. Whatever they did makes their skates so undurable now its just unbelievable.