Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micke

Shootingtips

Hi. :unsure:

Im kinda new into hockey and quite too shy to ask people how to do this and that.

So i would like to have some tips (maybe an online guide with pics) for shooting, i mean wristers n slappers.

Some facts and things i have to do and take care of when shooting (and scoring :lol:)

I want to practise it on my own and when i know like the basics i want to ask people to help me.

I know that making mistakes is just normal.. but i wanna try it and know the motion and some other stuff ;)

When i know this, i promise, to ask someone who can help me on-ice.

Thanks. B)

Having the right lie is crucial. Otherwise, you will be fanning on the puck and not putting any real power into the shot.

The first site is very nice. Thanks

How can i find the perfect/optimal lie ?

is that also personal perference ?

bye

just experiment with different sticks. if there is more wear at the back of the blade, go to a lower lie. if af the front, go higher.

The first site is very nice. Thanks

How can i find the perfect/optimal lie ?

is that also personal perference ?

bye

You can tell if you have a proper lie or not if most of the wear on the bottom of the blade is towards the middle of the blade.

It's all personal preference.