Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bogeywhite

Warrior stick lie numbers

It seems that Warrior makes typical curves with lower lie numbers than all other manufacturers. Mainly their Zetterberg, and Burrows curves which are listed as having lie's of 4. I was at my LHS comparing these curves to other companies equivalents, and maybe I was just blind to the differences, but the Zetterberg compared to the Bauer P88 Kane and CCM P40 Hossa seemed to have the same lie. This was the same story comparing the Burrows to the Bauer P91 Stamkos and the CCM C42 Couturier. Are the lie's indeed the same and Warrior just measures the angle differently, or do I have a bad eye and the lie's are actually different?

its been covered many times before. There is no set standard in measuring Lie, therefore different companies have different measures.

so much so that I believe Warrior stopped putting the Lie on their sticks entirely.

Not on the ax1 and DT1 LT's I have, the lie is still there.

Burrows lie 4 is similar to Stamkos lie 5 and Hossa lie 5 and a Couturier lie 5. Kane is a lie 6 and is noticeably different. And a Stamkos is not a P91, it is a PM9.

Not on the ax1 and DT1 LT's I have, the lie is still there.

Burrows lie 4 is similar to Stamkos lie 5 and Hossa lie 5 and a Couturier lie 5. Kane is a lie 6 and is noticeably different. And a Stamkos is not a P91, it is a PM9.

I was under the impression from something I read before that they were no longer going to put the lie on their patterns just the name, on the stick.

http://modsquadhockey.com/forums/index.php/topic/64222-warrior-covert-dt-stlt-stick-lineup/page-1 the warrior reps second post is what im referring to. I will check my DT3LT when I get home, but I was pretty sure it doesn't have a lie number, just name and pattern number.

I had a Kopitar many years ago and it was very similar to a Sakic and as a Hall is the Sakic replacement, I'd say the same. I have some Hall's lying around but no Kopitars to compare it to.

I checked my DT3LT and photos of the dT1LT. Lie is not on these sticks. As missajeu said in the linked thread they are the same blades but measured differently and warrior decided to no longer include lie to remove confusion