Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mjpisat

P92 lie 5 and p28

I'm kind of short 5'8.  Between that and how I skate and where I put my hands I always felt like the p92 lie 6 was wrong lie.  Like if you looked at me from the side the blade and stick made a V.  Not that sharp an angle but does it make sense?  That's why I was thinking lie 5 but if it's that rocketed and lie won't matter screw it

12 hours ago, mjpisat said:

I'm kind of short 5'8.  Between that and how I skate and where I put my hands I always felt like the p92 lie 6 was wrong lie.  Like if you looked at me from the side the blade and stick made a V.  Not that sharp an angle but does it make sense?  That's why I was thinking lie 5 but if it's that rocketed and lie won't matter screw it

If that much of the toe is off the ice, then you'll either need a lower lie (to your point) or cut down the lie 6 further.

12 hours ago, mjpisat said:

Same pattern, same rocker....least it should be. I doubt very much the rocker on a P92 is different on a 5 lie than it is on the 6.

If you find the P92 5 lie difficult to find (which it is), switch brands. Everyone brand makes something close to Bauer's P92.