Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JGraz15

What happened to Tim Connolly?

My buddies and I were talking and he was brought up. I wondered how he was doing this year. I went to look him up but he wasn't on ESPN.com but I found him on the Sabres website on their roster and on NHLPA.com, but he hasn't played a game all year. Anyone know why?

Guest phillyfan

Weird, I have a teacher-in-training at my school who signed his name Tim Connolly on my hall pass recently. Then the next day he wore warm-up pants made by CCM, I assumed he was a player. The very next practice he was our new assistant coach, not sure if there is a relation, but he was sort of young, maybe 21.

Weird, I have a teacher-in-training at my school who signed his name Tim Connolly on my hall pass recently. Then the next day he wore warm-up pants made by CCM, I assumed he was a player. The very next practice he was our new assistant coach, not sure if there is a relation, but he was sort of young, maybe 21.

Yeah, Connolly is young. Where do you live?

Guest phillyfan

I live in Southern Jersey. But this Tim Connolly could'nt have been older than 23. During practices, he know's his hockey, but he is not by far NHL caliber in my opinion. Half the players on the team have better shots them him, accuracy and power.

No, Tim is here in Buffalo. Still can't play or practice it's really bad. He can't even drive or read fan mail. I see him most games near the locker rooms or sitting w/the wives. For sure not a teacher :ph34r:

No, Tim is here in Buffalo. Still can't play or practice it's really bad. He can't even drive or read fan mail. I see him most games near the locker rooms or sitting w/the wives. For sure not a teacher :blink:

That's really too bad, he was a talented young kid

Its amazing how an injury like that can just take you out of not only hockey but everyday life. I mean the guy cant even drive himself around. ITs a shame to see a career end on those terms...

Seen him tonight and he seemed fine but i guess from time to time he has dizzy spell or whatever hope to see him back some time next year or the next depending on CBA.

Good news to anyone following this story, Tim skated today for the first time in more than 7 months since his injury. Not that he will see action anytime soon but this is still a big step for him. Just thought Id pass it on.