Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hazard14

ronnies ice

were you there with a friend who wore a rangers jersey, if you were I was the guy in the same locker rooms wearing the minnesota wild jersey. I'm pretty sure I hit you with a slapshot in the arm during warmups. my bad.

lol yea, don't worry about it ;)

overall: the session was good. its helping me out since i don't have any games/practices from the end of February until march 26th, so i need the ice time. i would recommend to anybody (male or female, young or older, beginner all the way to advanced)

edit:added to the post

anybody know what time the ronnies ice session starts this saturday?

I'm more than likely doing the two hours of ronnies and then another two hours of the new tommies ice. If anybody form MSH goes i'll be the guy in either the black hazard jersey #68 or the yellow aviator jersey #6. Come over and say hi B)

yea i think they are going to be saturdays and sundays from 8-10 (i think). i'm not sure on the time though, so you might want to call Chelsea just to make sure.