Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

guitarfreek92

roller jerseys

alright im trying to get jerseys for the team i run but im looking for the jersey without a bulky arm. whats out their? i know some of the projoys and aces run like that but which ones and none of my shops carry them

Are you looking for just regular colored jerseys? Or a custom design?

If regular colored jerseys are what youre looking for, Hockey tron makes some great light weight, comfortable jerseys for around $8-9 each. I have a number of them and they are great and seem to not run very bulky at all.

Are you looking for just a solid, no-logo jersey? Or are you looking to have custom-made jerseys? If that latter, try Sublimation Kings.

Yeah, if you're looking to do something more intricate then there's numerous options out there now. Junkyard Athletic, Alkali, Dangl, Sublimation Kings, Ace. Either having worked with or know people who have worked with all of those companies I can tell you that they're all very helpful with the entire process.