Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gtender34

HELP! looking for large goalie skates

Hello everyone, well I have extremely large feet and I really love the goalie position. Im basically new to it and have been slowly picking it up. I have all of the gear except for goalie skates. I currently just wear my player skates because that's all I have. I wear a size 15 shoe (US size chart) and im wondering if anyone has an idea of wear I could find or get at least a size 13 or 13.5 goalie skate????

I'm going to ask a question, my intention isn't to sound like a dick.

Are you SURE of what size you need? The only reason I ask is that when I hear people mention their shoe size, I always ask if they are getting their skate size by simply subtracting 1.5 sizes...which is not a very accurate way of sizing for skates. Have you been fitted before (for either player or goalie)? Have you tried on a 12.5 or even a 12?

Ya ive been fitted for my player skates which are size 14 which I think i could go a little lower thats why i say 13.5 or 13. Im not sure becasue it was awhile ago but i think i tried on a size 12 or 12.5 goalie skate and it wasnt like unbearable so i think i could easily get away with either a 12.5 or a 13. I am going to have to go back to a hockey store to try on sizes to get an idea.

Thanks for your input. I dont take anything personal haha. I take any advice i can get

One.9's go as big as size 14

And any Bauer dealer should be able to order them for you